Holiday Nosegays are quite inexpensive and easy to make at home. Here are some ideas for you to use.
Nosegays are decorative bunches of natural or artificial items that are easy to make and will add a personalized touch to the holiday decoration in your homes. You can use them to add color and style to your Christmas tree and can made with a wide range of materials. You may use glittery twigs, silk flowers, silver leaves, glass ornaments, leaf twigs, wheat, bird nests, flags, twig wreaths, raffia or pine cones, depending whether you have chosen formal or rustic decoration theme. To make a nosegay:
- Take a durable base of twigs or leaves.
- Color them if you want and add decoration such as dried or silk flowers) to them.
- Add the ornaments or berries to them.
- Secure everything with glue or wire.
- Give it a professional look by adding a decorative cord, a knot of raffia or a beautiful bow to your nosegay.
Make as many holiday nosegays as you want depending on the size of your tree.