It is Christmas and you are all set to enjoy this festive season with your near and dear ones. It is a day marked in golden letters for people across the world to have utmost fun and frolic, along with strengthening the bondage with closed ones, exchanging gifts and to indulge in many activities that bubbles with the Christmas spirit. Christmas is the celebration that is enjoyed by each and everyone but it is the kids who will have a ball of a time during Christmas. If you are planning to throw a Christmas party, you can never keep the kids to rest unless you have some healthy plans planned for them. Children can get entertained at almost anything like by holding a Christmas quiz or playing a riddles game related to Christmas. However, preparing those riddles beforehand can make the whole exercise lot more fun. Given here are some riddles that are related to Christmas that you can ask while holding such a game.
Riddles On Christmas
Christmas riddles are a part and parcel of every Christmas party. Entertain the people at your party with a number of Christmas riddles
- Q: What's red and white and black all over?
A: Santa Claus after he slid down the chimney.
- Q. Why was Cinderella no good at football?
A. Because her coach was a pumpkin.
- Q. Why do reindeer scratch themselves? Really funny Christmas riddles
A. Because they're the only ones who know where they itch
- Q. Why was Santa's little helper depressed?
A. Because he had low 'elf' esteem.
- Q. How does Snowman travel around?
A. By riding an icicle.
- Q. Where do Snow-women like to dance?
A. At Snowballs
- Q. Why did the man get the sack from the orange juice factory?
Because he couldn't concentrate.
- Q. What happened when Guy ate the Christmas decorations?
A. He went down with tinsel-itis.
- Q. What's Christmas called in England?
A. Yule Britannia!
- Q. What do you get if Santa comes down your chimney when the fire is ablaze?
A. Crisp Kringle.
- Q. What do you call people who are frightened of Santa?
- Q. Sterling silver charms to bring good fortune.
A. Notice on the back: 'Potential choking hazard: do not use with food'.
- Q. What do you get if you team Santa with a detective?
A. Santa Clues!
- Q. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
A. She gave him the cold shoulder.