Beaded fruit decorations are an attractive addition to any home at the onset of the festive season. With the help of centerpieces, you can dress a table or add a touch of the countryside to your home. Beaded fruits, with a combination of greenery and real fruits give a perfect look to the dining table. The unusual decorative effect can make the Christmas Eve more special and memorable. One can easily make various styles of centerpieces by using beaded fruits, wreath, flowers, sprigs of green leave and other decorative items. No wonder, this type of centerpieces can enliven the atmosphere with beauty and gaiety. Also, a bounteous presentation of attractive beaded fruits creates a special and exciting balance of look and color. If you are thinking to do something unique on this Christmas Eve then making a beaded fruit centerpiece could be a good idea. Read the article to know about various beaded fruit centerpiece ideas.
Beaded Fruits On Christmas
Beaded Fruits and fruits can be arranged in beautiful centerpiece arrangements on Christmas. Try this method with beaded fruit and you will be surprised at the results.
Beaded Fruit Centerpiece
- Take a wreath of green leaves, put some artificial beaded fruits on it and then keep it in the center of the table. In the middle of the ring put a vase decorated with flowers. This centerpiece can be the sizzling attraction of the Christmas Eve.
- Take a big glass bowl, wrap it with red cabbage leaves using hot glue and then cover the spaces with beaded cranberries. Stick a big square piece of sponge in the middle of the bowl. Now take beaded apples, berries, oranges, pears, etc. and insert them into sticks separately and then fix all the fruit sticks in the sponge. Add some eggplants in this centerpiece to make it more attractive.
- Take a large pedestal bowl, place a plastic liner in the bottom and then place florists’ foam in the liner. Now insert wood picks into artificial beaded apples, oranges, peaches, pears, berries, etc. To hang bunches of grapes use a wire and then tie it on the wood stick and insert it in the foam. Fill the space between the fruits with green leaves. You can add some flowers for making it more beautiful.
- Take a large cube glass vase and one small glass vase which can easily fit into the bigger one. Get slices of oranges and lemons and put them on the wall of the large vase from the inside. Now put the small vase into the large one and then put flowers along with some green leaves in it. Now, your centerpiece is ready with a combination of fruits and flowers.
- Take a round carton and place a piece of foam inside it. Insert wood picks into the box from outside and on the wood picks fix real or artificial beaded fruits. Cover the open spaces with leaves and flowers. On the top of the box place a pineapple and your juicy fruit centerpiece is ready.
- Take a beautiful green cloth and place various vases, bowls and votive candleholders of different height, be it of silver or glass. Now put beaded fresh pears and apples on the vases, bowls and votive candleholders. Add a bit of beauty by putting sprigs of green leaves on the table and on the vessels and bowls.
- Take a mini Christmas tree, and decorate it with beaded fruits like apples, peaches, pears, oranges and bunches of grape in it. Add some bells, golden and silver balls and red ribbon. This can be an eye-catchy centerpiece for the Christmas feast.