First impression is the best impression and sometimes the lasting impression. The first thing that anyone notices coming to your house this Christmas will be your door. Therefore there is more than one reason to decorate your door this Christmas season. When the festival of joy and happiness is knocking at your door, let open the beautifully decorated door to the world of happiness and celebration. It is the time to indulge in the spirit and fun of the season by whole-heartedly welcoming them to your home. There is nothing blissful and happening than to decorate your home, both indoors and outdoors for Christmas. But there is a general notion of decorating only the indoors and showing a blind eye towards the outdoor arrangement. Decorating your home from outside should be given equal prominence as that's the first place noticed by visitors. If you want your guests' first impression to last long get some serious work done on your door. Given here are some tips to make your door décor truly extraordinary which you can be proud of.
Door Decoration For Christmas
You can decorate your door the best possible way this Christmas. Read on to more about door decoration for Christmas.
Christmas Door Decoration
- You can make a good number of wall hangings for your door.
- Take a piece of plywood or cardboard and make cut out of a Christmas stocking. You can color it with paint and you can hang it on your door.
- You can even go for a Santa Claus or a snowman cut out that can add to the Christmas spirit.
- Alongside the Christmas cut out you can even paste scenery that matches the Christmas scene. Take a chart paper draw a Christmas scene including Santa Claus, reindeers, elves and snow. Color it well.
- Winter Elegance Wreath is always considered a wonderful holiday addition to decorate your door this Christmas. As we know that red and green are the colors of Christmas your wreath should display these colors. Do not forget to embellish it with various Christmas ornaments like gilded pine cones, red berries and white flowers. This will be one best way to decorate your door in great style.
- If it is Christmas there has to be a well decorated Christmas tree. Let your imagination and creativity let loose while working on that special Christmas tree that you are planning to keep on the two sides of your door. This can add on to that elegance yet again. But it is not necessary that you need to keep a Christmas tree on both the sides of your door. If you have one, make sure that you arrange it well and place it on either of the two sides preferably to the left side of your door. Decorate your Christmas tree with light if you prefer a glowing Christmas tree.
- You can decorate the path leading up to the front door with lights to welcome your guests
- Anything like stars, crystal balls and the kind can be hung on the door as a final touch.