Christmas is the most joyous occasion when the streets and homes are filled with the joy, preparing for the Christmas decorations and Christmas recipes. During Christmas season there could be nothing better than making the Christmas floats. Christmas floats are the Christmas decorations that are usually carried on the wheels when a Christmas parade is organized. The Christmas floats need to be designed and decorated according to the Christmas themes. Have fun with your Christmas float and dress up, play Christmas music and spread the joy and holiday cheer. You will find that you will really love being in a Christmas parade. You can have Santa theme, Snowmen theme, nativity theme and any other theme, which match with Christmas season. It is also necessary to have information about the transportation and safety requirements if you are planning to have Christmas float. Building a float takes a lot of hard work and creativity, but in the end, it's a lot of fun. Here are few ideas for your Christmas floats.
Ideas For Christmas Float
Christmas floats have become very popular traditions. Find some unique Christmas float ideas here.
Christmas Float Ideas
- Making use of Christmas tree in Christmas float would be a great idea. Decorate Christmas tree with gifts, candies, lights, and toys. Illuminate the tree from the inside out using lights around the trunk and the branches. A "background" of white or clear lights can be highlighted with strands of colored lights that wrap the outside of the tree.
- Christmas comes during winter season, so it would be a great idea to have a snowman. Use white cotton-like materials, such as upholstery stuffing to show the snow. Snowmen could be adults or kids according to your wish. You can also decorate float by using snow fed trees and lights to give sparkle but make sure they won't fall.
- We all known Christmas is the celebration for the birth of Jesus. Making a religious float showing the nativity scene of Jesus' birth will be a great idea. You can have Mary holding the baby Jesus beneath the northern star and Joseph looking at Jesus. Create a small shelter so that it looks natural and show some kids dressed as animals surrounding the scene and some Christmas music playing at the back. This will definitely be a perfect float for the Christmas season.
- You can show jolly white beard Santa with children dressed as Elves and portrayed on the Christmas floats. These would be fantastic Christmas float ideas that will attract everyone especially children. Also, include the Christmas gifts wrapped with colorful paper and show Santa singing Jingle bells for the kids. You could have him playing other instruments as well. You could have other Christmas Characters playing and dancing to the music with him.
- It's a Christian belief that Jesus came to save the people from ironic and insincere world. Play on this thought, use this lifeguard float idea. At the head of the trailer have a stand with a person sitting top of it. Make sure the ladder or stand is secure. Have a float attached to each side of the ladder and mark it with the words "Jesus Saves". You can also include the wordings from the Bible to give perfect touch for your float.
- If you want something less religious, then you can show children playing and singing Christmas song beneath the decorated Christmas tree and throwing come candies for walkers around.