Here are some special Christmas ideas that will put designer touches to your Christmas holiday decoration. This unique Christmas decor tips are just fantastic.
Make This Christmas Special
Make this Christmas special using the ideas given below:
- To evoke interest, don't use only circular tree ornaments but add oval, rectangular, long and narrow ones too that can be hung in vertical, horizontal, round, curved, diagonal and wavy lines.
- Coordinate colors and patterns of fabric such as ones with large, medium and small patterns, plains and striped while buying tree skirts, stockings, ribbons and even tree ornaments.
- Simplicity looks elegant too.
- Enhance focal points with bright colors, placement and lighting. Brilliant red flowers and shiny golden ribbons look good on wreaths and as a centerpiece.
- Details and extra designer touches give each decoration a finished look.
- Adorn mantle with holiday candles and pine boughs complete with berry sprigs, mini lights and velvet bows.
- Personalized gift wrappings with ornaments as tags instead of paper catch attention instantly.
- Napkin rings can be adorned with Cedar sprigs and tiny pinecones for Christmas.
- Besides the Christmas tree, garlands draped on mantle, railings of stairs and dining room table look gorgeous too.
- Plain candlesticks look special when accompanied by holiday bows.
- Artificial snow on a silver tray stirs the child in everybody.
- Larger gaps can be filled with holiday nosegays of silk flowers, spray painted twigs, leaves and pine cones and baskets filled with candies and crackers.