Christmas is one of the biggest secular festivals that is celebrated in the world and consists of rituals and traditions that are a delightful blend of ancient customs and the relatively more modern ones. Every house is beautifully decorated with exquisite ornaments, sumptuous meals are prepared and friends and family get together to enjoy the true flavor of the season. In fact, this is the time of the year when every person tries to renew his or her faiths and move forward in life in a better way learning from the mistakes of the past.
A beautiful way by which you can adorn your house for the season is by using beaded decors of different types. These ornaments are, in fact, regarded as the base of any Christmas decoration and come in various forms and figures. These include the beaded angels, centerpieces, wreaths, and snowflakes. Some fascinating ways by which you can decorate your house with them are given below in this article.
Tips For Beaded Christmas Decorations
Use beaded ornaments as your Christmas theme this season. Some simple tips for beaded Christmas decorations are given below.
Beaded Christmas Decorations
- Beaded Christmas decors like beaded garlands, snowflakes and angels give an ethereal look to any Christmas party and can be used for adorning any corner of the house and even as centerpieces.
- You can craft a beaded Christmas wreath ornament from a number of colorful beads. All you have to do for this is string some colorful beads onto a gauge wire and attach a beautiful red bow or a ribbon at the top to finish. You can use beads of different color patterns and shapes and craft wreaths of varied forms and sizes.
- Beads look very beautiful when the sunrays fall on them. They emit a dazzling sparkle and hence ornies made from them will look great if they are hung on a tree or on the windows.
- One unique way by which you can use beads to decorate your living room is by embroidering them on a single colored window curtain. You can use different designs like stars, candy cane etc as embroidery pattern for your curtain.
- You can also use beaded fruits to create an interesting centerpiece for your Christmas table. Artificial beaded fruits come in varied shapes and sizes, add drama, color, and sparkle to the table. Combining them with fresh fruits will form a centerpiece that will emanate depth and fragrance all at once. You can further decorate it with candles and different seasonal sequins and trinkets.
- Exquisite tree-toppers can also be crafted by using beads like beaded stars, beaded angels, beaded hooks, and beaded garlands. You can easily purchase such ornies from any local gift stores and decoration houses. However, if you are planning to make your beaded decors more personalized, you can even craft them from commonly available materials like ribbons, florist wires and such other tinsels.
- A beautiful way by which you can decorate your party hall for the season are by stringing colorful sparkling beads from one corner of the ceiling to the other corner. This is especially true if you use white colored or glass pearls as this will give the look of a frozen winter.
- However, the showstopper will definitely be the beaded Christmas tree, which you can construct by using safety pins and different colorful beads. You can add lights inside and watch the beads shimmer and glow.