Decoration enhances the beauty of any location. Few colors and papers can transform your bench, table, lamp into masterpiece. During Christmas, every home will be decorated with lights, balloons, crafts, centerpieces and many other items. Enjoy the beauty and elegance of a Christmas centerpiece on your table. It creates a beautiful display to evoke warm feelings of the season and represents Christmas spirit. Instead of hanging a wreath on your door, use it as the base of a centerpiece for your Christmas table. Wreath is compromised of evergreen branches, most often pine, held together to form a circle. The circle has long been known to represent infinity, use simple decorations to coordinate it with your home decor or table-setting theme. You'll see how simple it is to create this beautiful and traditional Christmas Wreath Centerpiece. These wreath centerpieces can be decorated with items associated with the season, such as pinecones, holly, poinsettias, lights, candles, bows, and tree ornaments. These classic centerpieces will add appeal to your Christmas Eve dinner party table and delight your family, friends, and guests.
Ideas Christmas Wreath Centerpieces Crafts
Christmas wreath can act as great centerpieces. Read on to know ideas for wreath centerpieces for Christmas.
Christmas Wreath Centerpieces
- Cut the pine branches into considerable size. Lay the branches in a circular pattern in such a way that the leafy end of a new branch is placed over the stem end of the previous branch so that the woody branches stay out of sight. Use the floral wire to tie the branches together. You can tie Christmas toys and candies around the branch. Now place this wreath on the table with Christmas ornaments and other gifts at the centre.
- Place the wreath down on the table or tray. Decorate the wreath by using ornaments, pinecones etc. and arrange ribbon or garland around it. You can also place some colorful bows around the wreath for added color. Finally place several large candles and Christmas balls at the centre of the wreath.
- Keep the wreath on the tray at the centre of the table. Place a round decorative bowl at the centre of the wreath and add candies wrapped in red, green, gold and silver papers into the bowl. These Christmas wreath definitely make the children happy.
- Take gold and red ribbons and wrap them around the wreath from inside out. Glue two bows at the opposite side of the wreath and fix glass balls at the centre of the bows by using glue. You can also add cluster of 3 balls in the space between the bows. Now place this wreath on the table and keep few scented candles placed on the candle holder at the centre of the wreath.
- While most think the wreaths are traditional evergreen one, you can also make Christmas candy wreath. This requires a wire hanger bent into a circle, Christmas ribbon and the candy. You can use any kind of candy you like - take each piece and tie it to a piece of the ribbon. Now attach the ribbon to the hanger.
- Take large jar with lid and fill it with chocolates and cookies. Keep this jar at the centre of the decorated wreath, placed on the table.