A candle held in a center piece and placed on the center of a table showers its light across a house, indeed, nothing but a soothing welcome. All you need to do is take a look around your house in order to decide on what you can use to make the centerpiece. Collect leftover green sprigs of branches and you will end up gathering appreciation for your seemingly beautiful efforts. During the festive season when everyone is busy decorating houses, you can focus on creating a gorgeous center piece with candles and a good dose of greenery. There are certain basic accessories that you could use to beautify a center piece, mirror tiles for instance with fresh or artificial flowers can be a great option. With a gorgeous center piece set on a table, nothing can be more pleasing to the eye. Scroll down to take a better look at the kind of possibilities you can make good use of.
Christmas Trimming Centerpiece
Allow no waste at your home this Christmas as everything including the extra greens and trimmings can be used to make this attractive centerpiece.
Candle And Greens Centerpiece
- Select the kind of base you know you would be happy with and place it at the center of the table and fix a scented candle of your preference at the center.
- Arrange fresh green flowers, twigs, pine greens and woody ends around the candles. The arrangement can be random; there is no need to be too precise with your arrangement.
- It would be entirely stunning to place tiny ornaments or decorations on a green background. This would be a pleasant sight to sore eyes.
- Ensure that you place stems in a direction that points towards the candles. It wouldn’t hurt to add a little bit of color to the centerpiece; because color is something that everyone will notice.
- Flowers enveloped in tiny ribbons and knotted would only add more beauty to the center piece, thus making it look extremely dazzling.
- Fresh fruits and flowers possess a beauty of their own and add a natural look to the wreath.
- If you are using a sniffer vase, make good use of decorative items for a look that can only be described as exquisite.
- Wire balls can be used in the center as spacers that will help hold other decorative items together.
- Mirror tiles when used as a base to hold candles in holders can provide you with the required splendor as tiles reflect light. The base of a center piece can be filled with ribbons, net, green sprigs and ornaments. Fresh flowers and long stemmed flowers can also be placed across the tiles.
- Decorative trays available in a variety of shapes and designs also serve the purpose of effective. Presentation. Small green flowers spread randomly on a tray on which candles are placed in candle holders can look good.
- A glass plate filled with green leaves and candles and placed in a glass taper holder filled with good quality oil can serve the purpose of economy by extending the life of the wick.
- Another option that you might want to consider are glass vases and jars that can be graced with a base of green twigs. You can also place soft colored small candles in the vase.
The ultimate goal is to use creative ideas and astonish people with simple yet creative efforts. Nothing can seem more welcoming than showcasing a good green centerpiece with a lit candle.