The holy festival of Christmas is commemorated on the 25th of December every year throughout the world. Marked with immense splendor and magnificence, the occasion celebrates the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. Rejoiced not only by the Christian community, but by people of other religions as well, preparations for the festival begin months in advance. As such, exchanging greetings and gift giving is one of the most significant rituals practiced on this occasion. While everyone is busy purchasing attractive and lovely wrapping paper from the market exuding the Christmas theme, why don't you try out something different by making your own gift wrap at home? You'll enjoy creating different patterns with this tie and dye gift wrap. Learn how to make this beautiful and colorful wrapping paper in the lines that follow.
Things You Need:
Make your Christmas Celebrations more special by making the cute tie-dye gift-wrap craft.
Tie and Dye Gift Wrap
- Absorbent paper or News Print
- Food Coloring
- Several Small Bowls
- Mix different colors into water in different bowls.
- Make the shades dark, as they will fade later.
- Fold the paper in any pattern.
- Dip different corners into different colors and hold it for a few minutes.
- Open the paper and let it dry.
- Your tie-and-dye gift-wrap is ready to make your Christmas gift rock.