"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose!" Doesn't the mere tune of that Christmas carol send sparks of excitement right down to the toes of your feet? You spot the tiny Santa Clause hanging from the Christmas tree branch? Then you spot a minor replica of "frosty the snowman" to his right! Why should Rudolph the Reindeer be missing? So what if the stores don't sell such an item? Craft your very own Rudolph the Reindeer toy, one that best suits your preferences and you'll be saving money to! Travel down this page and steal the fastest preparation method to crafting a Rudolph ornament to hang on your Christmas tree. It can be a memento of your favorite carol.
Christmas Rudolph Ornament Crafts
Things You Need:
Celebrate your Christmas by making the attractive Rudolph Ornament Craft
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pipe cleaners of any color
- Plain glass ornaments
- Small plastic or wiggle eyes
- Small red or green fabric ribbon.
- Small red pom poms
- Glue a pair of eyes to the glass ornament.
- Glue red pom-poms to the ornament to make the nose of the reindeer.
- Make the antlers of the reindeer by twisting the pipe cleaner and gluing them to the top of the ornament, on either side of the hanging device.
- Fashion a small bow from the ribbon and glue it to the bottom of the ornament to dress Rudolph for Christmas.