The holy festival of Christmas brings in a wave of joy and celebration all over the world. This festival has a great significance in Christianity, because it is celebrated in the honour of birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. Kids love this festival a lot, as they have lots of crafting activities to do during this time of the year. They can utilize their time to make craft items to decorate their home for the Christmas Eve. Since Christmas comes in winters, decorating the house with cute and edible igloos would a great idea. Not only would it keep kids busy as they make this craft, but it would add a customized festive touch to your home décor. In the following steps, we have listed for you an easy way to make these sweet igloos.
Christmas Igloo Crafts
Things You Need:
Kids would love to make the Christmas Igloo Craft
- Gold Spray Paint or Glitter
- Paper Plate
- Small glass ornaments to decorate
- Sugar Cubes
- Glue sugar cubes as if they are bricks or snow blocks on the paper plate of the desired size to make the igloo.
- After completing, spray paint it with golden color to add the festive holiday touch to it.
- You can also sprinkle gold glitter on it to look like snow.
- Adorn your magical igloo with small glass ornaments or put a reindeer ornament on top of it.
- You can learn how to make reindeer ornament is given on another page in this section.