Christmas is the largest fiesta in the Christian calendar. This holy festival falls on twenty fifth day of December, every year and is celebrated with full festive spirit across the globe. With Christmas fast approaching, holiday season is one thing that is sure to be on the minds of everyone. But the eternal question remains, what to do in a holiday? To answer this, we have got you a very interesting craft item through which you can make a good use of your time and imaginative skills. A very common and simple Christmas candy gift, ‘Candy Cane Rudolph' can be turned into an interesting craft. Whether it's a kid or an adult, making crafts out of it would surely be enjoyed by one and all. Apart from using it as a decorative piece for the Christmas tree, ‘Candy Cane Rudolph' can be used to give Christmas gifts a personalized touch. You can also gift it to your friends as holiday treats to keep the merriment going. So, here are few quick steps to make this cute craft!!
Christmas Candy Cane Rudolph Craft
Things You Need:
Candy Cane Rudolph is an attractive Christmas Craft.
Candy Cane Rudolph
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Candy Cane
- Small Bell
- Small Red Pom Pom
- Small Wiggle eyes
- Thin Ribbon
- Place the pipe cleaner under the curved neck of the candy cane.
- Twist it into a V-shape.
- The curved end will be the face of the reindeer while the rest will be its body.
- Bend each end of the shape into a zigzag shape like the antlers of the reindeer.
- Glue two small wiggle eyes.
- The small pom pom is used for Rudolph's nose.
- String the bell through the ribbon to make the Rudolph's neck collar.
- Tie it around the curve of the candy cane and attach it using a hot glue gun.