Great food, good friends, and tall glasses of wine - all this is a part of any occasion. Christmas is one such occasion, which is celebrated all over the globe. The festival is all about Christmas tree, of carols, of wreaths, of Santa Claus, of gifts, and to party and to lose yourself in the enjoyment of the festival. Christmas is such a special time of year and the festival provides an opportunity to be with your family and friends. Don't you think cooking consumes a lot of time for the day? And it is definitely not a day to get stuck in the kitchen all by yourself. However, at the same time you don't want to miss an opportunity to make your family members happy with the food cooked and served by you. Well here are few wonderful quick and easy recipes for the festival, which can be prepared at any time of the day with not much time consumption.
Easy To Make Christmas Recipes
Are you worried that cooking will take away most of your time on Christmas day? Here are few quick and easy recipes for the occasion.
Quick Christmas Recipes
- 12 tsp Sugar
- 50g Almonds (soaked & skin removed).
- 4 cups Milk
- Few strands of Saffron
- Blend all the almonds until smooth.
- Boil milk and spoon the paste.
- Heat it for about 4-5 minutes approximately.
- Stir it frequently and remove it from heat.
- Puree it to form lather and add saffron strands to the mixture.
- Enjoy it hot or chilled.
Iced Christmas Pudding Recipe
- 8 oz Condensed Milk
- 1/2 pint Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- 4 tsp Instant Coffee
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 oz Walnuts
- 4 tsp Orange Peel
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 oz Citron (chopped)
- 2 oz Candied (chopped)
- 3 oz Raisins, Sultanas and Glace Cherries
- Beat the cream with condensed milk, ground nutmeg, mixed spice and coffee.
- Spoon the mixture into the refrigerator tray and freeze it.
- Whisk the rest of the cream until stiff.
- Top it with chopped fruit and nuts
- Add flavors of vanilla and orange juice.
- Transfer into pudding mould and refrigerate it again.
Potato Cheese Bake
- 2 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 4 cups Potatoes (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Mix potatoes, parmesan, eggs and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients in casserole.
- Garnish it with cheddar cheese.
- And bake it for about 25 minutes approximately.
Skillet Baked Beans
- 16 oz Pork and Beans
- 1/4 cup Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- Boil water over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook for about 5 minutes; stir it occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer it to 20 minutes.
- Mix it frequently until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Bake it over medium heat for about 45 minutes approximately.
- Serve it hot.
Quick Caesar Salad
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Caesar Salad Mix
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 12 cups Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
- Take a blender and puree oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, anchovy paste and Caesar salad mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into small bowls and serve it immediately.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 30 Strawberries (medium)
- Take a bowl and melt chocolate in hot water.
- Stir until it completely melts.
- Wash, pat and dry the strawberries.
- Dip a part of strawberry in chocolate.
- Place it on foil and allow it to drain.
- Store it in refrigerator and serve it chilled.