Gorgeous, appealing, tempting, and simply irresistible - White Christmas truly stands up to these terms. To add on, these no-bake cookies are rich in chocolate and fruit, apart from lots of coconut and rice krispies, for that perfect cookie product. And when kids are around, you have umpteen excuses to make your way to the kitchen and prepare these easy and simple snacks. And not only snacks, you can very well serve them for desserts to your guess, at least to the kids if not the adults. The Christmas season is on. A perfect time to make spectacular white chocolate Christmas cookies! Either treat them to your family or wrap them in colorful cellophane for gifting to loved ones. Learn to make easy and festive white Christmas with the recipe given herein.
Holiday Cookie Recipes have a wide range. This no-bake Christmas cookie recipe is apt for kids as it is very easy to prepare.
- 3 cups - Rice Krispies
- 1 cup - Coconut (desiccated)
- ¾ cup - Powdered Milk
- ½ cup - Powdered Sugar
- 2 oz - Mixed Candied Fruit (chopped)
- 2 oz - Red And Green Candied Cherries (chopped)
- ¼ cup - Raisins
- 4.5 oz - White Vegetable Shortening
- 4.5 oz - White Chocolate Chips
- Brush a 9 x 13" pan with oil.
- Line base and sides with paper.
- Combine Rice Krispies, coconut, powdered milk, powdered sugar and all fruits in a large bowl.
- Chop up the shortening.
- Place with the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Combine chocolate and Rice Krispie mixture.
- Press into the prepared pan and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from the pan.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares with a sharp knife.