Want to treat your guests with a rich and true flavor of Christmas? Then, a candy cane dessert is just you've searching for. The famous red-and-white candy cane is one of the symbols of the holy Christmas. Then, what better way can it be to decorate your desserts with lots of candy canes and if you choose to keep away from the too-sweet canes, you can simply crush them and sprinkle over your dessert. They can be ideally used to deck up and dazzle cookies, brownies, marshmallows, cakes, or even rice krispies. To make your task easier, we bring you a simple no-bake recipe for making an appealing and tempting candy cane dessert that you simply cannot resist.
Christmas Candy Canes are simply loved by kids. Prepare a candy cane dessert for them using Graham Cracker crust.
Candy Cane Dessert
- 1 - Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 - 8-oz Container Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- ½ - Small Bag Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 - Large Candy Canes (crushed)
- Combine whipped topping, marshmallows and ¾ of the crushed candy.
- Spoon on crust.
- Spread remaining crushed candy cane over mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Makes about 8 servings.
- It is easy to make and takes about one and a half hours to get ready.