It's Christmas time! And it's winter time too! Relish the goodness of a luscious dessert filled with oodles of fruit! While everyone is busy preparing delicious and beautiful cakes and cookies, you can move ahead with baking lip-smacking and appetizing cranberry fudge. Further, the addition of chocolate chips makes this incredible dessert simply irresistible. If you wish to give your fudge lots of chocolaty treats, you can add plenty of chocolate shavings or chips. However, if you prefer keeping the fudge taste more of cranberry and less chocolaty, reduce the amount to your desirability. So, let's look at how to bake yummy and delicious cranberry fudge in the following text.
Best of all the Christmas Fudge and Cranberries Holiday recipes, this cranberry fudge recipe is good to eat.
- 2 cups - Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup - Light Corn Syrup
- ½ cup - Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup - Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp - Vanilla
- 1 - 6-Ounce Package of Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup - Chopped Pecans
- Line the bottom and sides of 8x8-inch pan with plastic wrap.
- Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and corn syrup in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla; stir vigorously until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries and nuts and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and chill until firm for about 8 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Makes about 25 pieces.