Lots of cream, cake, pudding, and candies - that's exactly what a candy bar angel cake is. Popular in the United States, angel food cake is a moist and sponge cake prepare in a bundt pan, leaving a hole in the center of the cake. Savor your Christmas celebrations with a beautifully decorated and tempting angel food cake. To entice and allure you further towards this simply irresistible dessert, top it up with candy bars, completing your grand traditional feast. This cake would surely leave your guests enthralled and spellbound. Browse through the recipe stated in the lines below and relish a cake that's not only appealing but gorgeous to dig into.
This delicious cake recipe of Cady Bar Angel Cake is one of the best recipes you will find to flaunt your culinary skills.
Candy Bar Angel Cake
- 1 - Angel Food Cake (prepared and cut into 1 " cubes)
- 3 oz - Fat-free Vanilla Pudding (instant)
- 1 tsp - Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 oz - Cool Whip Lite (thawed)
- 3 2/3 oz - Butterfingers or Candy Bar (crushed)
- Place angel food cake cubes in a 9 x 13" baking pan.
- Mix vanilla pudding according to package directions, adding the vanilla extract.
- Spoon vanilla pudding mixture over the cake cubes.
- Then, spread whipped topping over top pudding.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bar.