If you are organizing a breakfast Christmas party in your house, you have to plan your menu wisely and carefully. For you wouldn't want to serve your guests with a stuffed turkey in breakfast, right? Thus, the menu should be light and filling apart from being delicious and appetizing. While you are done with your meals and drinks, bid goodbye to your family and friends with an elegant dessert called Christmas crepes. Though you must have made crepes a thousand times before, but preparing them on a special occasion makes them all the more extraordinary. This lovely light dessert can be served for lunch as well. Go through the following recipe for making delectable and tempting Christmas crepes.
Try this fabulous Christmas Crepes Recipe, the most smashing Christmas dessert idea. Crepes are nice to eat as Christmas desserts.
- 1 ½ cups - Flour
- 1 tbsp - Sugar
- ½ tsp - Baking Powder
- ½ tsp - Salt
- 2 cups - Milk
- 2 - Eggs
- 2 tbsp - Butter
- ½ tsp - Vanilla
- 1 - Can of Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 package - Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Prepare vanilla pudding, following directions on package.
- Refrigerate pudding for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Beat batter until smooth.
- In a 6-inch skillet, we like seasoned cast iron, pour about ¼ cup of the batter.
- Pick up pan and rotate until the batter covers bottom.
- Cook until crepe is light brown.
- Remove and stack, you may wish to put wax paper between each one to keep them from sticking.
- Cover and keep warm in oven.
- Makes about 16 crepes.
- While serving, lay crepe out on plate.
- Place 2 tablespoons of pudding on crepe and roll in up.
- Now place a dollop of cherry filling on top.