With Christmas time around, people are busy with cooking and making plenty of traditional and different delicacies for the occasion. And if you are tired of entering the kitchen every time only to fulfill another demand of your family, switch to a no-cooking recipe called Eskimo snowballs. Easy to make, they taste simply luscious and finger-licking. They can be used as cookies and if you are in no mood to prepare a lavish dessert, you can escape with making these cookies and serving them for dessert. So the next time you get a demand from your family to make cookies, you know what exactly to do. Enter the kitchen to make Eskimo snowballs, which does not require any cooking. Steer through the recipe given in the lines below.
This Snowball Cookie recipe is easy-to-make. These cookies do not need to be baked.
- 1 cup - Butter or Margarine (softened)
- 4 tbsp - Water
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 6 tbsp - Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ cup - Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups - Quick-Cooking Oats
- Powdered Sugar
- Flaked Coconut
- Chopped Nuts
- Cream butter with water and vanilla.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and oatmeal, mix well.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Add more water if necessary to make the dough stick together.
- Divide the balls in half.
- Roll half the balls in confectioners' sugar and coconut, then roll the other half in the chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- This is a no-bake recipe.