"Ho Ho Ho… Merry Christmas!" (Thrash Bang Bang) Santa Claus came crashing down the chimney. "I see my children that you've been very good this year…" Saying this, he opened up his bag of gifts and handed one each to every child. "Ho Ho Ho… Merry Christmas…" He bid farewell, climbed up the chimney, got on to his flying reindeer and disappeared into the night. For long, Santa Clause has been hiding behind his snow white beard and giant potbelly. It's time that Santa's identity is brought in the open by catching him in his natural form and making him sing "Jingle Bells" out loud in front of everybody. It's the basic premise of the game called Find the Santa, which is meant mainly for kids. One kid is made to wear a red nose like that of Rudolph, the reindeer, and has to locate his Santa who's hiding in plain sight among the bunch of kids sitting in circle. If he is successful in locating the hiding Santa, he receives a gift. To learn about the rules of the game and the things needed to be Rudolph and Santa, go through the following lines:
Find The Santa
Things You Need:
One of the funny Christmas Games for kids and small children, this game is a hit in any kid Christmas party.
Find The Santa
- A gift for the winner
- A red nose for Rudolph, the reindeer
- Santa's white beard, cap and a potbelly (You can tie a pillow for the potbelly)
How To Play:
- Mainly meant for kids, the game has a Christmas theme behind it.
- Rudolph, the reindeer, is waiting for the Santa to deliver the Christmas presents to all good children. But Santa has gone into a hideout. Now, he must recognize his Santa and find him out soon.
- All the children are made to sit in a circle.
- A child selected to be Rudolph, the reindeer, is made to wear a red nose and is sent out of the room.
- Another child is selected to be the Santa.
- Rudolph counts till 100 and comes back.
- Santa has to wink at other kids and the person to whom he winks, gives a Santa laugh - "Ho! Ho! Ho! Here Comes The Santa".
- Rudolph has to try to spot the Santa.
- Once Rudolph finds out the Santa, Santa has to wear the beard, cap and the potbelly and dance while singing out 'Jingle Bells' along with the other children.