Christmas and gifts go hand in hand! This Christmas, they will literally do, courtesy: The Best Gift. The Best Gift is a leave-it-to-fate approach to decide what gift your guests are going to receive. A guest can choose any gift from the pile but may end up handing it to someone else if this someone else decides he/she wants that particular gift. The participant who handed over the gift can then chooses another one from the pile. And this continues until all the guests have got one gift each. All gifts will be packed of course. After all, you don't want gift related riots, or do you? The surprise element in, unwrapping the gifts will be the key here. And each guest will get to participate in the game. Read on to know about the things required for this exciting game and the rules to play.
The Best Gift
Here is a free Christmas Part Gift Exchange Gift Idea that is fun to play.
The Best Gift
- A gift for each of your guests, packed properly
- Numbered paper chits folded in quarters (as many as the number of your guests)
- Hat or Box to place the chits in
How To Play
- Pass on the hat or the box with the folded numbered chits and ask each guest to pick up a chit.
- The person who is Number 1 then has to come forward and choose a gift from the pile.
- If Number 2 chooses to take the gift of Number 1, Number 1 gets to choose another gift from the pile.
- Then Number 2 can either take the gift from Number 1 or choose one from the pile.
- Number 3 can then choose the gift from Number 1 or 2 or choose the gift from the pile and so on.
- The rules say that you cannot take back a gift one has taken from you.
- At the end of the numbering, everyone will have the Christmas gift destined for him or her and gets to keep it.
- You can then make everybody open the gift to see who gets the best gift of all.
- It will be even funnier, if you mix some of the gag or prank gifts to your gift pile.