Doesn't matter what time of the year it is, games are always fun to play. But when it is Christmas, the fun of being part of an exciting game doubles up. So this Christmas season, if you're looking for a game that is right up there on the competitive level and also adds to the spirit of Christmas, this is the game for you. The Christmas Tree Decorating game! The name says it all; the participating teams have to decorate the Christmas tree. But not just this, they also have to do it fast and have to decorate it the best with the provided decorative items. The game can be enjoyed by both young and the old and will liven up the atmosphere of any Christmas party. The following section will throw light on the things needed and the rules of playing the game. Have a read!
Christmas Tree Decorating Game Ideas
Your search for a fun Christmas party game stops right here. Go through this page on Christmas Tree Decorating Game to learn the rules of it.
Christmas Tree Decorating Game
- Depending on the number of guests, you will require artificial Christmas trees, ideally 2-3.
- Christmas tree decorations: garlands, string of lights, wreaths, candy canes, ribbons, poinsettia and other decorations.
How to Play
- Divide the guests into as many teams as there are Christmas trees. Ensure that the teams are split fairly.
- Each team will then divide its members into different groups, wherein each group will take up the task of decorating one section of the tree.
- After completion, the group will come back and tag the second group of their team. Then the third group will have their chance, and the fourth, and so on.
- For example, the group that goes first has to decorate the tree with lights. They cannot just toss the lights on it hastily but have to neatly decorate the tree. Similarly, the group going next will decorate with garlands, and so on.
- All the teams have to go at once. But speed isn’t the only thing that will win them the game. How well the tree has been decorated should also be taken into account.
- For example, if the fastest team has also decorated their tree in the best manner, they’ll be the obvious winners. But if the slower team has done a better job, you’ll have to decide whom to declare winners.