"Love thy neighbor", this adage is especially true when it comes to celebrating Christmas. Christmas is time when it becomes natural and polite to gift your neighbors and extend warm feelings. A neighbor in deed is always closer than a distant brother or a relative. And festivities give you an ample opportunity to bond or mend your relationships with neighbors. Arthur Baer quotes - "A good neighbor is a fellow who smiles at you over the back fence, but doesn't climb over it". Neighbors are people who you often see in your everyday life and share your property fence. It is quite normal to bridge the gaps and extend kindness. Christmas is a festivity of sharing and you can spread warmth to all your neighbors and make your surroundings happy and peaceful. Keep a perspective of gifting ideas without being too extravagant or expensive this Christmas season. Listed below are some ideas which would help in deciding presents without overwhelming you.
Christmas Gifts Ideas For Neighbors
This Christmas season gift your neighbor something that you would both love to share. Check out for some Christmas gift ideas.
Neighbor Christmas Gifts
- Whip up a brownie mix or any other mouthwatering mix for a wonderful holiday treat for your neighbor. Attach the crayons and coloring books. It makes a wonderful gifts.
- Gift some homemade chocolates for your sweet neighbors and wish them a blissful holiday season.
- Gifting your neighbors an assortment of scented candles is a bright idea, light up your friendship to a new high.
- If you are an eco friendly person, gifting a potted plant is a thoughtful idea, and hoping your neighbor’s friendship with you grows and remains evergreen.
- Present your neighboring kids with crayons and coloring books and make their holidays colorful.
- Warm up your neighbor’s morning by gifting homemade frozen rolls. It’s a wonderful holiday treat.
- Gifting fruit basket from your garden or farm market makes for a healthy festive season.
- You can present an inspirational book of quotes or prayers.
- A simple bouquet of fresh flowers arranged in a crafty way with a Christmas note is a great idea.
- If you love greenery gifting wreaths and poinsettias flower adds freshness to your festivity.
- A neat and simple note of thanking your neighbors for helping you in need, and valuing their friendship is a thoughtful idea.
- Gifting a wine and cheese basket is an excellent idea for about everyone. Even if your neighbors are not fond of wine they will appreciate to have a bottle to serve others.
- Rolling and baking out different shaped fresh cookies will surely bring cheers to your neighbors.
- Gift a nice stuffed animal like the teddy bear or something cute of your choice to wish your neighbors a merry Christmas.
- You can also light up your neighbors Christmas by gifting them box of colorful light bulbs.
- A journal and a pen as a gift is a classy. It comes handy and always feels special to pen down your memories of your loved ones.
- Making your neighbors Christmas warm is by gifting frozen or fresh baked pizzas with seasonal Christmas toppings