This article is intended to provide some Christmas party food ideas. Explore food ideas for Christmas party.
Christmas Party Food
Christmas party without mouth-watering food items doesn't sound like a good idea. Along with the ambience, music and decorations, food also matters a lot in making your Christmas party a perfect one. Christmas party food includes everything, right from drinks to appetizers to the main course to the dessert. However, you need to make sure that the food and drinks you are planning to serve are as per the taste of the guests. In case you are looking for some Christmas party food ideas, you can check out the ones mentioned below.
- The first thing you will serve your guests on arrival would obviously be something to drink, which will be accompanied with snacks. You can serve coffee, tea, soft drinks, or lemonade and even alcoholic drinks like wine, champagne, beer, scotch, etc. If you are also having kids at the party, make sure to keep some soft drinks at hand.
- After the guests have played all the games and even danced a little, the time comes for serving soup and appetizers. Keep atleast two varieties of soup and three types of appetizers. You can serve Shrimps, Oysters, Chicken Drumsticks, Cheese Puffs, Stuffed Mushrooms, etc.
- Now comes the time for the main course, which should include both non-vegetarian as well as vegetarian dishes. Some of the popular dishes are Lamb and Potato Skillet, Baked Beans, Cold Sandwiches, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, etc.
- If you want, you can also serve wine or champagne along with the main course.
- By this time, the stomach is almost full and the only space that is left is reserved for the dessert. There should be atleast two types of desserts. You can serve Trifle Pudding, Chocolate Mousse, Apple Pie, Cinnamon Truffles, etc.
- The last course to be served is the quintessential coffee. Nothing like a cup of espresso coffee to complete the dinner.