This year use homemade decoration for your Christmas tree. Given here are some great handmade Christmas tree decoration ideas.
Homemade Christmas Tree Decoration
It is Christmas and also the time for Christmas tree decoration. This Christmas, be a little different. Instead of going to the market and buying the ornaments available in the shops, make some nice and beautiful homemade Christmas tree decorations yourself. It is not very difficult to make Christmas tree decoration at home. You can use simple things easily available at home and make your Christmas tree look much more different as well as beautiful than those of others. To help you in making handmade Christmas tree decorations, we are providing a number of ideas below.
- You can make amazing Christmas tree decoration with the help of clothespins and glue. Take any decorative item, like small balls, glue them on the clothespin and hang it on the tree.
- If you have kids at home, you can use their toys to make Christmas tree decoration. Teddy bears, dolls, puppets, and other small toys, can be used to decorate the tree.
- Even costume jewelry can be used as Christmas tree decoration.
- You can also make shiny ornaments with the help of an aluminum can. Take the top of the can and punch a design with holes using any pointed tool. Decorate the edges with trims and hang the decoration with the help of a ribbon.
- Cut out beautiful shapes out of paper or cardboard and cover them with aluminum foil. Your handmade Christmas tree decoration is ready to be used.
- You can cut old Christmas cards into different shapes and hang them from the Christmas tree with the help of a thread or ribbon.
- Pipe cones or even cotton balls can be used for decorating the Christmas tree.
- Last but not the least, you can make bows out of ribbons, laces, and other sewing accessories and use them as decoration.