Christmas is a time when people open there shut hearts generously. It's a time for good cheer, home, family, feasting, and giving and forgiving. Laughter and pleasure are essential to submerge in the festivity of Christmas. But there are times in life when you feel the melancholy of loneliness, when you feel empty to tolerate the burden of great joys, when you feel the serene pleasures do not last long, a thought, a few intertwined words of wisdom will help you to straighten your thoughts and uplift your moods and swings. In today's commercial world where one tends to forget that happiness is not in buying and gathering things but in appreciating and recognizing what we have. Happiness is real, it helps you to lead a life without creaking and that is what Christmas is all about. These quotes will encourage and inspire you, to keep you positive on the festivity day. Whether you are preparing for Christmas or reading just before the Christmas party these quotes and words will help you to plunge into Christmas spirit.
Top Ten Christmas Sayings
If you need something special this year to immerse yourself into the Christmas spirit, scroll down further for wonderful Christmas quotes.
Top 10 Christmas Quotes
- "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. " - Burton Hillis
- "Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as trying to find a parking space at the mall. We traditionally do this in my family by driving around the parking lot until we see a shopper emerge from the mall, then we follow her, in very much the same spirit as the Three Wise Men, who 2,000 years ago followed a star, week after week, until it led them to a parking space. " - Dave Barry
- "The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas. " - WC Jones
- "Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. " - Larry Wilde
- "Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. " - Unknown
- "The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart. " - Helen Keller
- "Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. " - Dale Evans Rogers
- "From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other. " - Emily Matthews
- "What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. " - Agnes M. Pharo
- "For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.” - W. J. Tucker,