The season of Christmas is a time to spread love and joy. Christmas carols, songs, brightening lights on the street and decorated malls reminds us that Christmas is just round the corner. They all get you into the Christmas spirit. This holiday spirit tends to inspire holiday sayings and quotations. Whether religious, inspirational, witty, or funny, Christmas quotes are a perfect way to give words to your emotion. They can serve as lovely additions to your Christmas cards or scrapbook. From Christmas tree, gifts to Santa Claus, you will find quotes on each and every aspect of Christmas. Here are some of the famous quotes to get you in to the festive spirit.
Popular Christmas Sayings
Searching for quotes to sparkle you Christmas cards? Read more to find some of the famous Christmas quotes.
Famous Christmas Quotes
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.- Burton Hillis
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.-Roy L. Smith
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. - Marjorie Holmes
- The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart. - Helen Keller
- I have always thought of Christmas as a good time; a kind, forgiving, generous, pleasant time; a time when men and women seem to open their hearts freely, and so I say, God bless Christmas! -Charles Dickens
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. - Margaret Thatcher.
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas. - W. C. Jones
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. -Charles Dickens
- I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the word seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses. - Taylor Caldwell
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? - Bob Hope
- The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting. - Louisa May Alcott
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men! - Henry Longfellow
- Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don't quite know how to put our love into words. -Harlan Miller
- They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart. - Mrs. Paul M. Ell
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it 'white'. - Bing Crosby