Christmas is the blend of both fun and seriousness. Rituals and traditions followed from time immemorial comprise the serious aspect of the festival. Whereas bright lights, beautiful decorations, grand feasts, caroling and parties add the element of fun to the Christmas spirit! Christmas season tend to inspire holiday sayings and quotations. Quotations associated with Christmas theme capture different emotions of the festive spirit. From biblical, religious, to inspirational, a wide range of quotes have been written on Christmas. This Christmas add some sweet humor to your Christmas celebrations with funny Christmas quotes. They can also serve as humorous additions to Christmas cards. Here are some funny Christmas quotes, to enjoy the festive mood.
Humorous Christmas Sayings
Searching for some humorous and funny Christmas quotes? Read more to find some funny Christmas quotes, which will brighten your mood.
Funny Christmas Quotes
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas. - Johnny Carson
- Next to a circus there ain't nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit. ~ Frank McKinney Hubbard
- Christmas at my house is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we'll be seeing six or seven. ~ W.C. Fields
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. ~ Shirley Temple
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year. ~ Victor Borge
- Let me see if I've got this Santa business straight. You say he wears a beard, has no discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn't laundering illegal drug money? ~ Tom Armstrong
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~ Richard Lamm
- From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it. ~ Katharine Whitehorn
- Even before Christmas has said Hello, its saying ''Buy Buy.'' ~ Robert Paul.
- Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer... Who'd have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously? ~ Bill Watterson.
- I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included. ~ Bernard Manning.
- Christmas begins about the first of December with an office party and ends when you finally realize what you spent, around April fifteenth of the next year. ~ P. J. O'Rourke