Words are mightier than sword. This is true for many people when some wait for that perfect collection of words for some great change in their life. It is a known fact that there is more to Christmas than a celebration. Christmas is a disguised blessing of God in many ways because there are few other festivals that bring you so closer to God. Since Christmas is accompanied by the New Year, it is truly special for anyone, not necessarily from a Christian religion. This season brings out the human in you and spread the message of love and peace. Inspirational Christmas quotes, poems and stories teach you all about Christmas. There are many stories and facts that are related to Christmas that many of us are still unaware of. The inspirational quotes are truly motivating and bring about a lot of change in us. That is the reason why many of us treat Christmas as an occasion to come forward and work for the poor and needy. Charity works reach a high during this season, when people are filled with benevolence. Here listed are a few interesting quotes that you can be inspired from, to become a better human being.
Inspirational Christmas Sayings
If you are searching for those apt words that can inspire you this Christmas, your search ends here. Let this Christmas be a new beginning in your life.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart... filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever.- Bess Streeter Aldrich
- There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. ... Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.- Dale Evans Rogers.
- The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart. Helen Keller
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. - Thomas Tusser
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.- Agnes M. Pharo
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men! -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was Love came down at Christmas;
born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign. -Christina Rossetti
- Isn't it funny that at Christmas something in you gets so lonely for—I don't know what exactly, but it's something that you don't mind so much not having at other times. Kate L.Bosher
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year—and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voices has strong authority - W.J. Cameron
- "There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child." -Erma Bombeck.
- "Christmas ... is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one's home that one carries in one's heart." - Freya Stark