Do you remember the first time you watched Bing Crosby singing about a White Christmas? Or How about the first time you watched Scrooge running away from Christmas in The Christmas Carol? Christmas movies have long been a part of Christmas tradition. "A Charlie Brown Christmas", "A Christmas Carol", and "Mr. Krueger's Christmas" are some of the popular Christmas movies .With so many movies in the festive season, there are some of the memorable quotes to enjoy and share. Christmas quotes from classic movies are wonderful in capturing the festive spirit of love and joy. If Christmas movies are part of Christmas tradition, then Christmas quotes are another thing to enjoy. Here, we bring you some famous Christmas movie quotes to let you indulge into that festive mood and enjoy a wonderful Christmas.
Famous Christmas Movie Quotes
A Christmas Carol
Christmas movies celebrate the spirit of Christmas. Read more to find some of the famous Christmas movie quotes.
Christmas Movie Quotes
- "And it was always said of Scrooge, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless us, every one!"
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- "And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."
- "Let’s see, we’ve got a munkle for your uncle, a fant for your aunt and a fandpa for your cousin Leon."
Miracle on 34th Street
- "Would you please tell her that you're not really Santa Claus...that there actually is no such person?" - Doris "Well, I hate to disagree with you, but not only is there such a person, but here I am to prove it." - Kris Kringle
- "You see, Mrs. Walker, this is quite an opportunity for me. For the past 50 years or so I've been getting more and more worried about Christmas. Seems we're all so busy trying to beat the other fellow in making things go faster and look shinier and cost less that Christmas and I are sort of getting lost in the shuffle."
A Charlie Brown Christmas
- "No, no. I mean "Jingle Bells". You know, deck them halls and all that stuff. No, no, no. You don't get it at all. I mean "Jingle Bells". You know, Santa Claus, and ho-ho-ho, and mistletoe... and presents for pretty girls."
A Christmas Story
- "No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"
It's A Wonderful Life
- "Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings."
- "Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!"
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- “If I live to be 100, I'll never forget that big snow storm a couple of years ago. The weather closed in and, well you might not believe it, but the world almost missed Christmas. Oh, excuse me, call me Sam. What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a talking snowman before?”
- “It's Christmas Eve. It's-it's the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we-we-we smile a little easier, we-w-w-we-we-we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year we are the people that we always hoped we would be.”