Both the words Christmas and Christian has Christ adhered to it. This very well shows how a Christian is inseparably bonded to Christmas. Though Christmas is celebrated all over the world, for Christians it is more than just a festival. It is this day when Jesus Christ was born and ushered his followers to a new way of light and hope. His followers came to be known as Christians. So for Christians, they see Christmas as an occasion to celebrate Christianity. During Christmas it has become a tradition to send greetings to each other. Some even take it as a chance to patch up with their friends. You can make your cards more special by adding some great quotes to it. For the Christians you can make your greeting card all the more spiritual and special by adding some Christian quotes. Not only can you add these quotes in your greetings but also can make some great gifts in the form of some specially framed quotes. Christian Christmas quotes are very much associated to Christmas. You can find some interesting Christian Christmas quotes to stuff your cards with here.
Christian Christmas Sayings
You can be a part of the Christmas celebration spreading the Christmas cheer through the Christmas quotes. To give an essence of spirituality find some interesting Christian Christmas quotes here.
Christian Christmas Quotes
- More Christian Christmas inspiration and resources for pastors, Sunday School, families, and anybody who is interested in keeping Jesus Christ the central focus of Christmas.
- Commercialization has obscured the meaning of Christmas. The commercial has become more important than the carol. What man has to sell more important than what God has given. Anonymous
- The spirit of Christmas needs to superseded by the Spirit of Christ. The spirit of Christmas is annual; the Spirit of Christ is eternal. The spirit of Christmas is sentimental; the Spirit of Christ is supernatural. The spirit of Christmas is a human product; the Spirit of Christ is a divine person. That makes all the difference in the world. - Stuart Briscoe
- The best Christmas gift of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.
- Jesus is the reason for the season!
- From a little spark may burst a mighty flame.
- The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart. Helen Keller
- There is no name so sweet on earth,
- no name so sweet in heaven,
- The name, before His wondrous birth,
- to Christ the Savior given. - George W. Bethune
- What can I give Him,
- Poor as I am?
- If I were a shepherd
- I would bring a lamb.
- If I were a Wise Man
- I would do my part.
- Yet what can I give Him?
- I give Him my heart. - Christina Rossetti
- A prison cell, in which one waits, hopes... and is completely dependent on the fact that the door of freedom has to be opened from the outside, is not a bad picture of Advent. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Eternal God, this holy night is radiant with the brilliance of your one true light. May that light illuminate our hearts and shine in our words and deeds. May the hope, the peace, the joy, and the love represented by the birth in Bethlehem this night fill our lives and become part of all that we say and do. May we share the divine life of your son Jesus Christ, even as he humbled himself to share our humanity. Amen. - Rev. Richard J. Fairchild
- Thanks be to God for his unspeakable Gift— indescribable, inestimable, incomparable inexpressible - precious beyond words. - Lois Lebar
- In spite of the many benefits God has blessed us with, how many times do we complain about little difficulties and trials? We lose sight of the big picture and fail to appreciate the really important things. Just as we cannot benefit from a wrapped gift under a Christmas tree until we open it, so gratitude can be seen as our way of opening the gift of God's love intended by all the small and big positive events of our lives. - Ronda De Sola Chervin