Christmas is a time when excitement is in the air and people are in the holiday mood. The festivities start many days prior to Christmas Eve and carry on till the end of the holidays after which people reluctantly get back to their daily work routine. Christmas has its own traditions, which are often unique to every place. Singing Christmas carols, decorating the Christmas tree, buying gifts, making elaborate dishes, etc, are some of the customary things people do together. Christmas parties and get-togethers are wonderful occasions to meet old friends, family, friends you haven't kept in touch with and of course, make new acquaintances. These parties also give you the opportunity to polish your social skills and nothing helps you break the ice better than a side-splitting joke. The magic of a joke is the instant rapport you are able to strike up with anyone. If your jokes are getting a bit stale and you need a few new ones to spice up your collection, go through some of the selected Christmas jokes given below and see yourself getting a riotous response.
Short Jokes For Christmas
Are you looking for new Christmas-special jokes? Read the special collection of Christmas jokes given in this article to become quite the entertainer this season.
Short Christmas Jokes
- You do know what would have happened if it had been three wise WOMEN instead of men, don't you? They would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and brought disposable diapers as gifts!
- It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, "What are you charged with?"
"Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the defendant.
"That's no offense," said the judge. "How early were you doing this shopping?"
"Before the store opened", countered the prisoner.
- The three stages of life:
1) You believe in Santa Claus
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus
3) You are Santa Claus
- Jack was coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. The preacher grabbed Jack by the hand and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him, 'You need to join the Army of the Lord!' Jack replied, 'I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.' Pastor questioned, 'How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?' He whispered back, 'I'm in the secret service.'
- After being away on business for a week before Christmas, Tom thought it would be nice to bring his wife a little gift. "How about some perfume?" he asked the cosmetics clerk. She showed him a bottle costing $50. "That's a bit much," said Tom, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30. "That's still quite a bit," Tom groused. Growing disgusted, the clerk brought out a tiny $15 bottle. Tom grew agitated, "What I mean," he said, "is I'd like to see something real cheap." So the clerk handed him a mirror.
- Many have asked, "What is the reason for the angel on top of the Christmas tree?" Once upon a time Santa was rushed to get ready for Christmas. He had told Mrs. Claus to wake him at 5 a.m. and to have his breakfast ready with a lunch to bring along. He also told the elves to have all the Christmas presents packed in the sleigh and the reindeer harnessed by 5:30. At 5:30 the following morning Santa Claus awoke and jumped out of bed furious with Mrs. Claus for not waking him up on time! Santa's mood only got worse when he realized Mrs. Claus had not fixed breakfast or lunch! Santa then ran out to his sleigh only to see that the elves had no presents packed and the reindeer were running wild in the pasture! About this time a little angel walked by dragging a large Christmas tree. Santa tried to ignore since he wasn't his jolly old self. But, the angel spoke up and said, "Santa what should I do with this Christmas tree?" And that is the reason for the angel on top of the Christmas tree.
- Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?