Kids have a ball during Christmas with their friends and cousins coming over and the winter snow giving them lots of ideas for creative endeavors. They get to play lots of games and have fun outside but the winter chill also means that they have to spend time in the warm interiors. This makes Christmas holidays the perfect time to spend some quality time with your little ones whom you otherwise may not have been able to give adequate time to with your everyday work pressures. Of course, you may switch on the TV or put video games for them, but having a quality conversation with your kids bridges the age gap and forms stronger bonds. Cracking a few witty jokes and watching your kids laugh with glee is an incomparable feeling. Also, kids are always eager to share wisecracks amongst their friends and if you give them some stellar ones which help them rise in popularity in their peer group, you will become their hero. So go through these funny Christmas-special jokes for kids and give the Christmas atmosphere a humorous touch.
Christmas Jokes For Kids
Entertain your kids this Christmas by sharing some special Christmas jokes with them. Read this article to read some amusing Christmas jokes for kids.
Kid's Christmas Jokes
- What's white and goes up?
A confused snowflake!
- What do you call an old snowman?
- What do you sing at a snowman's birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- What goes: now you see me, now you don't; now you see me, now you don't?
A snowman on a zebra crossing!
- What goes ho-ho whoosh, ho-ho whoosh?
Santa caught in a revolving door!
- What goes "oh, oh, oh"?
Santa walking backwards!
- Knock knock!
Snow use – I've forgotten my name again!
- When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary!
- What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas one has no L (Noel)!
- What's impossible to overtake at Christmas?
The three wide men!
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
- Why wasn't the turkey hungry at Christmas time?
He was stuffed!
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Can you smell carrot?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- Where do snowmen go to dance?
A snow ball!
- What carol is heard in the dessert?
Camel ye faithful!
- What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Jungle bells, jungle bells!
- What is Santa's dog called?
- Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
- What do you get if you cross Santa Claus with a detective?
- What do you call Santa Claus when he doesn't move?
- Why are turkeys wiser than chickens?
Ever heard of Kentucky Fried Turkey?
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar at Christmas?
He got 12 months!
- What do you call an Eskimo cow?
- How does Santa take pictures?
With his North Pole-aroid.
- Who is Santa's most famous elf?