Christmas is an occasion when you want to be with your family and friends. It is a day when you want to visit your friends and revel in joy of festivities and not get stuck whole time in the kitchen by yourself. You would also want to start your day in style with some fabulous breakfast and brunch to give you the energy required for the hectic party day. Well to save the day the Christmas brunch recipes should be the one that you can make a day before, and when the morning gets busy you can reheat it and serve. Christmas brunch has to be such that it satiates the kids as well as the adults. Brunch actually means clubbing the breakfast and lunch, together, which indicates its requirement to filling and healthy. Here are some recipes which can be made in advance and reheat it to be served. Read further for some ideas.
Easy Christmas Brunch Recipes
Pumpkin Pan Cake
Christmas brunch is a time where you go around the table and relish delicacies. Find out some filling Brunch recipes here.
Christmas Brunch Recipes
- !/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Take a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and oil and blend it well. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix it well until smooth
- Heat a non-stick electric girdle to 375 degrees or heat non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- On the hot girdle or skillet pour 1/4 cup batter on it and cook the pancake till they are puffed and dry at the edges.
- Turn it on the other side let it cook till golden brown.
- Serve it with syrup.
- Serve 6 servings
- Olive oil I tbsp
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Heat a pan, add oil and butter
- Cut onions in thin slices and add to oil.
- Cook onions until golden brown and crack eggs over it.
- Turn over when it is cooked
- Now add cheese and cover it with a lid. Cook it till the cheese melts.
- When the cheese melts it is cooked.
- Add tomatoes for garnishing.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 tbsp of freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray some oil in the muffin tins
- Mix all the ingredients I eggs, milk, cheese parsley, and pepper.
- Add in the pepperoni. You can substitute it with regular bacon also.
- Divide cheddar cheese in approximately 24mini muffins cups.
- Now pour egg mixture into the cups till it fills.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes till the frittatas puff and become golden brown.
- Now cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serves 10-15 servings.
Whole Wheat Cranberry Scones
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 2/1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 tbs baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Take a large bowl and whisk together all the ingredients mixing salt. Add butter and blend it in mixture till it has crumbly texture.
- Now add orange and cranberry rinds.
- Add eggs and buttermilk and mix it with fork until the ingredients moisten.
- Make small round balls of the dough and pat them into circles of 6 inches each.
- Dip the knife in flour and cut slight wedges, but do not separate them.
- Bake until golden brown for 20 minutes.
- Cool it and garnish it with powdered sugar.
- Cut the wedges and serve
- Serves 6-10