Christmas is on the way and with it comes the seasonal get-togethers, the parties, the music, the sumptuous feasts and most important of all, the gifts. All the lanes and houses are brightly decorated with colorful decorations and everywhere people are in a merry and cheerful mood. However, the main cherry of the cake are the Christmas party favors for which everyone waits in anticipation and eagerness. This is actually, what takes us closer to the true spirit of the season. However, deciding on the favors is an important task and requires a lot of thinking and rethinking. It should be something that reflects the festival and the season as a whole. Some useful ideas for Christmas party favors are given below.
Tips For Christmas Favors
Christmas is the best time of the year when you can offer favors to your friends and family. Some simple tips for Christmas party favors are given below in this article.
- Most common Christmas favors are the bright colored party caps or hats. Children especially are very fond of them and it will be even better if you add a colorful blowpipe along with the cap.
- Likewise, you can give Christmas horns as a favor. This is also very popular with the kids and they will definitely have a blast blowing the colorful horns.
- Another good idea is gifting with miniature soft toys like miniature Santa, small candy canes, crystal ornies and so on.
- You can also present Christmas stockings of bright colors like green, white, and red. This is one gift which can never go wrong and can be given to people of any age group and mindset. For young children, you can also add small cookies and candies inside the colorful stockings.
- Speaking of cookies, homemade candies and cookies themselves are very good options of presenting as Christmas favors.
- Nowadays, you even get key chains of different Christmas symbols and designs, which are very good for presenting as seasonal favors.
- You can even consider giving a bunch of colorful jingle bells. This will signify a very popular Christmas carol and will be like saying thanks to your friends and guests for attending your party and being part of your Christmas get-together.
- Cardholders are also good Christmas favors which can also be used later by them. They come in different styles and designs and can be availed from any nearby gift store or departmental shop.
- Miniature Christmas baskets containing an assortment of different materials like cookies, brownies, truffles, rum-balls and chocolates is an ideal favor choice and is sure to make your guests very happy.
- For females, you can get snowflake ornies as seasonal favors. Apart from this, you can also get them earrings, pendants and bracelets with festive designs like stars, reindeers etc.
- It is said that nothing heals your sorrows and fills your emptiness better than music. If you don't mind spending the extra bucks, you can even get each one of your guests a personalized collection of some of the most famous and popular Christmas songs and carols.
- Potpourris. Scented candles or scented oils are also used as Christmas party favors.
- Miniature wine bottles along with crafted bottle openers make fantastic party favors.
- Colorful sparklers make amusing party favors and can be gifted to people of all age groups. You can gift each one of your guests a box of such sparklers. Children particularly love them as the glitter amaze, enchant, and bewitch them.
- You can also use party poppers as Christmas favors. There are different colors of party poppers and you can mix and match the colors to create a unique party favor box.
- Last but not the least, you can present your friends, and family with miniature Xmas trees to represent the true spirit of the season. Apart from this, you can also use miniature Christmas angels, charm pendants and small reindeers as seasonal party pendants.