Christmas is one of the most awaited times of the year for office employees. After working so hard all year around, a good break from work is what they really need. It is also a time for bosses to show appreciation towards employees, subordinates to express gratitude towards their seniors and, most importantly, a time to thank loyal customers and what better way to do this than by giving gifts for Christmas. Christmas gifts and celebrations are an integral part of businesses. They create a pleasant atmosphere at work and are also a major form of motivation for employees. This Christmas, gift your colleagues something special which is sure to make their work life interesting. Let the present be a perk for all the efforts put in for the year. Composed below are some ideas for gifts which make for great corporate presents. Making your boss happy and satisfying your employees has a lot of benefits; so don't leave any stone unturned and get a great deal this Christmas.
Corporate Christmas Gift Ideas
Corporate Christmas do not have to be boring. Put in some thought in corporate Christmas gift ideas and you can come up with really good gift ideas for office employees. Read on for a head start!
Corporate Christmas Gifts
- The last working day before Christmas holidays begin, one could bake Christmas cupcakes and distribute them amongst the employees. A sweet tooth during Christmas is a must.
- Small tokens of appreciation like watches, wallets or purses with the company logo and a Christmas greeting can be a good general gift for all the office employees. It is a personalized way of wishing colleagues this holiday season.
- A laptop or mobile phone can make for an apt corporate gift. The make and brand of the phone can depend on the position of the employee in the company. A business phones like the iPhone or Blackberry can enhance communication between employees and hence, can be a boon to the business too.
- Gift vouchers from book shops or formal clothing stores could be of great use this festive season. It’s a fine idea since one will be able to buy things that he/she likes. Again the worth of the gift voucher can depend on the post and position of the employee.
- For higher level executives, slightly extravagant gifts like travel packages for the holiday season would be a good option.
- Most bosses do cherish books. They would be interested in books like the how-i-got-here stories. Every businessman likes to know new business techniques so business motivational books for bosses are always an intelligent idea for a gift.
- For the blue collar employees, health and spa packages are an excellent idea. After all the manual labor their jobs involve, these packages can prove be an excellent form of relaxation.
- White collar employees could do with desk organizers, leather folders and/or elegant pens. These could also make ‘boxes’ a bit more interesting.
- Giving Christmas bonuses to certain employees for exceptional performances throughout the year can be a terrific idea. It can serve as a great motivator for employees to work hard.
- While deciding on corporate gifts, it is important not to forget the customers as they make the business. Sending Christmas cards to some loyal customers or, depending on your business, sending samples of the latest product/s could be well appreciated by the businesses clientele.
Adding a novelty factor to the company and being valued by your colleagues is what your Christmas gift should do this time. Hope these corporate Christmas gift ideas help serve the desired purpose.