"Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit." goes a Christmas saying. When Christmas season is snowing happiness and fun everywhere, get into the mood of the celebration with lot of funny wishes. And for the people who take everything lightly and cheerfully, Christmas is another opportunity to pull others' legs. Christmas season is not only for decorating Christmas tree, partying all through the holiday season, stuffing ourselves with Christmas delicacies, singing Christmas carols, participating in Christmas carnivals etc. but also greeting and meeting with the many long lost relationships. Christmas wishes truly make your Christmas complete. And the best way to send your wishes to someone is by making them laugh. Wish your friends and relatives differently by tickling their funny bone this Christmas. Here is a list of some funny Christmas wishes that you can use to entertain your near and dear ones.
Humorous Christmas Wishes
If you are looking for that perfect funny Christmas message to send, your search ends here. You can find some really funny Christmas wishes here.
Funny Christmas Wishes
- No wonder Father Christmas is so jolly, because he knows where all the bad girls live!
- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first... your money or your feet.
- Have a Berry Merry Christmas under the mistletoe.
- This year celebrate a traditional (British, American etc) Christmas... with the tree from Norway, the ornaments from China, the lights from Japan, and the idea from Bethlehem.
- Every year you're bound to hear some youngster say "I wish that Christmas would last all year." What they don't know is that it does. Wait 'til they grow up and have to pay off the credit cards.
- He knows if you've been good or bad. Hope you have a Merry Christmas anyway
- Be on the lookout for jolly, old, fat, white-bearded men bearing gifts.
- Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill till you go shopping and get the bill.
- Merry Kissmas with lots of hugs.
- The big man is coming and already I'm shedding a tear. I'm just too santamental!
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
- Open your presents at Christmastime but be thankful year round for the gifts you receive.
- A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long-standing
- There's nothing sadder in this world than 2 awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would be coming into my neighborhood after dark.
- In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukka' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukka!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!'