This article provides a number of Christmas door decor. Read on to explore the decoration ideas and tips for decorating the Christmas door.
Christmas Door Decoration
Christmas has come and it is the time to indulge in the spirit of the holiday and welcome everyone whole-heartedly into your home. It is the time to party, to celebrate and to have fun. One of the most fun filled activities related to Christmas comprises of decorating your house, inside out. However, people usually tend to concentrate only on the inner parts of the house and ignore the exteriors completely. Decorating the house from outside is as important as decorating it from the inside. When a person comes to your house, the first thing he comes across is your front door. So, this Christmas, make sure that you indulge in some exclusive Christmas decor for the door. Given below are a number of ideas and tips for decorating the Christmas door.
- Take a piece of cardboard or plywood and cut it out in the shape of a Christmas stocking. Now, paint this stocking with the help of color paints and then hang it on the front door.
- You can also draw a snowman or Santa Claus on the cardboard or plywood and cut it out. Now, decorate it nicely and hang it as a Christmas door decoration.
- If you are good at drawing, take a chart paper and draw a Christmas scene, complete with Santa Claus, reindeers, elves and snow. Color it and paste it on the door.
- If you want, you can also place artificial Christmas trees on either side of the door as a decoration.
- Decorate the path leading up to the front door with lights as a gesture of welcoming your guests into the house.
- Last but not the least, hang ornaments like stars, crystal balls, etc, on your front door.