Read about Christmas wedding ideas, marriage tips and holiday wedding planning tips here.
Christmas : Christmas Wedding
- Clear or white Christmas lights wrapped in white tulle give a soft effect.
- Cover the chords with white ribbon edged with gold to make it look like a decoration too.
- For a religious touch, you may use Christmas carols for your wedding music and sing as many as you like. Some of the favorite Christmas carols will make your guests sing along loudly too.
- If you have other wedding colors in mind, you can match you Christmas lights to them.
- Simple wreaths with white bows edged with gold or silver make great wall decorations.
- Swags of white silk poinsettias with gold-tipped centers can be used to decorate the walls and tables for the Christmas wedding for a festive but elegant look.
- Tables covered with net and having centerpieces of a glass bowl filled with Christmas ornaments look quite pretty. You can later give out these ornaments as wedding party favors.
- Topiaries of any size can be used as table centerpieces.
- You can decorate your church and wedding hall with lots of romantic and pillar-shaped candles and use ivy and berries for traditional Christmas wedding décor.
- You can give a candlelight dinner to all your guests or make candle table centerpieces for your Christmas Wedding.